Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blogging, it's the new black.


Ok all, I am giving it a go. Not sure who I think I am and why I think anyone will want to read this; but it will be fun and cathartic nonetheless. I have a bunch of random thoughts all the time that I feel like sharing and exploring and I think this will be a great medium to do it.

Expect to see posts on people-watching, random experiences, my crazy experiences as a working mom, wife, college student, consultant, and future teacher.

Also, my thoughts on art, socioeconomic inequality, politics, confusion, and ponderances about the world's ways. Also lighter posts relating to my hobbies, like photography, great design, great music, movies, the occasional amazing recipe and the oh so exciting rants about all the things that bug me.

Be sure to check out my friend Jen, plumber, landscaper, painter, floorer, extraordinaire and her amazing remodel blog. Watch out HGTV, here she comes! http://theyumaproject.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm looking forward to reading about all of your insights, challenges, and trying out those great recipes! Need inspiration? Right now as my pre-dinner I'm eating turkey pepperoni and a fudgecicle, care to share your thoughts on that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I will follow you, in a nice neighborly way. It was fun talking with you Friday. Leslie

    ReplyDelete